I am honored to be one of the guest speakers at the Youth Congress “Perhimpunan Belia 2010 Saarawak” to be held in Kuching, Sarawak on 24th July at the Borneo Convention Centre. Invited kindly by YB Larry Sng, Assistant Minister of Youth Affairs and Training, who is hosting this spectacular event for the youths of Sarawak to be inspired, moved and motivated, it’s going to be the largest youth gathering ever in Borneo – definitely THE youth event of the year!
Amongst some of the illustrious speakers such as:
- Mike Horn, the South African explorer extraordinaire and member of the Laureus World Sports Awards Academy
- YB Senator Datuk Seri Idris Jala, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department
- Professor Emeritus Tan Sri Dato’ Dr Lim Kok Wing, founder of Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
- Dr. Jane Lomax-Smith, clinical pathologist and former Australian minister for Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Ganesh Kumar Bangah, owner of Friendster and youngest CEO of a public listed company in Malaysia
- Gracie Geikie, Associate Dean of the Faculty of Hospitality, Tourism & Management, UCSI
- YAM Tunku Zain Al’Abidin ibni Tuanku Muhriz, Director and co-founder of Malaysia Think Tank
You’ll be interested to know that I’ll be speaking to over 1,000 youths so I am definitely needing your presence and support! My talk is about “HOW TO SUCCEED IN THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE” – where I’ll share with you my personal story, plus tips on how to get the best jobs that suit you; how you can best prepare for job-hunting, questions from you, and some other fun interactive exercises that will leave you excited, motivated and ready to hit the world!
Guest speakers are just one part of the fun, Perhimpunan Belia will also be holding the largest flash mob ever attempted in Malaysia , as well as a GLEE style musical concert, boat race, basketball, futsal, Lion Dance competition, Tektonic dance competition and much more!
Click on the link to access the website and learn what’s in store for you: Perhimpunan Belia Sarawak 2010
So what are you waiting for, come check it out 24th-25th July at the Borneo Convention Centre, Kuching Sarawak – see you there!