10 Things you would never have guessed about Princess:
1. I played the trombone but gave up when I realised it was bigger than me and I couldn’t reach E sharp.
2. I tore my ligaments (twice… on both feet).
3. I performed at the Royal Albert Hall. Sang La Traviata.
4. I broke the school record for the slowest run in the 1500 metre race –12 minutes.
5. I love Travel Discovery and Cuisine TV. I hope to be a roaming Nigella Lawson.
6. I can’t ride a bike, nor drive a car. Public transport and Frog’s scooter are my best friends.
7. I could never turn vegetarian – why were we made carnivores otherwise?
8. Favourite motto: Life’s too short. (Helps reduce any guilt pangs)
9. Secret confession: Love chick lit! (Same stories, same characters, but so what)
10. Secret ambition: My books to be published (and be a bestseller, natch!)
10 Things you would never have guessed about Frog:
1. I was sent on my own to American summer camp aged 8. The only little Frog to cross the pond.
2. I was a child model but my mother put an end to this career.
3. 8 hours a week of sports then got married to Princess and now it’s over.
4. I wear a “Clan Menzies” kilt and I’m proud of it (in respect of my Scottish ancestry)
5. I still listen to 80s music. No, I’m not stuck in a time warp.
6. I always confuse the words fuzzy and fussy.
7. I do a great impersonation of Elvis – the King (in his fat period).
8. My favourite motto: If you don’t have major problems, you’re probably not doing something major.
9. Secret confession: I’m claustrophobic.
10. Secret ambition: Perform on stage with my acoustic guitar in front of an adoring crowd.